main function of the Legal Consultancy Department is to provide – through
our wide net of associated offices – legal counsel and
addressing of issues related to intellectual and industrial property
in the extrajudicial scope and in the Spanish Courts of Justice,
in Community Courts and in foreign Courts. Such actions are normally
conducted before specialized bodies such as Mercantile Courts,
Community Trademark Courts, Regional Courts of First Instance…
As a result of the current relaunch, our legal
consultancy department has expanded its scope of action to related
or additional issues.
Intellectual and Industrial Property:
- Nullity actions and claims for registrations
of inventions, distinctive signs or copyrights.
- Legal actions for infringement of the
rights in virtue of the registered titles and compensation
- Mergers and Acquisitions of Companies
- Bankruptcy and temporary receivership
Marketing and Competence Law.
Media and Entertaiment Law.
Telecommunications Law, Maritime and Aerial
Land and Municipal Law.
- Crimes against Intellectual and Industrial
- Appeals against resolutions from the Spanish
Patent and Trademark Office (SPTO), the Office for the Harmonization
of the Internal Market (OHIM) and the European Patent Office
FORMALIZATION OF AGREEMENTS
- Trademark and distinctive sing sales agreement.
- Assignment agreement or licence agreements
for patents, utility models or industrial designs.
- Technology transfer agreement and know-how.
- Confidentiality agreement.
- I+D cooperation agreement.
- Other technology cooperation agreements (franchise, “join-venture”,
- Filing of Literary, Scientific and Artistic
Works in the Intellectual Property Registry.
- Registration of Domain Names in the Internet
- Legal addressing in order to settle extrajudicially
the conflicts arisen from the registration of domain names
in the Internet, both before the WIPO and the Czech Courts